Preferred Education / Experience:
- 5+ years progressive experience and responsibility as a maintenance manager in a flight organization.
- Experience with project management, personnel management and FAA regulations required.
- BS in Engineering Discipline or related discipline
- FAA A&P License
- FAA Designated Engineering Representative (DER) Qualification highly desirable.
Preferred Knowledge / Ability:
- Aircraft stability and control, flying/handling qualities, flight control system design and analysis, flight simulation and parameter identification
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and manage abstract and concrete variables
Benefits Package: Our goal is to provide Calspan employees and their families with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits include: Health Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, 401(k) company match on first 4%, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Universal Life Insurance Policy, Paid-Time Off, Company-paid Holidays, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty, Military Leave, Employee Assistance Program and Educational Assistance Reimbursement.
Calspan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Calspan supports safe and drug free workplace through pre-employment background checks and drug testing.