Calspan ASE is the world’s number one supplier of ground-based testing solutions and expertise for the aerospace industry. Our customers get a single, experienced partner to help them efficiently validate engine and airframe performance across development, production and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO). The Sales Engineer will work with Aerotest Laboratory customers to scope and propose manufacturing and test projects. This is a great opportunity to be part of an organization with a rich 75 year history that prides itself on its Be Calspan Values. If you think you have what it takes to Be Calspan, we encourage you to speak with us.
Preferred Education / Experience:
• Bachelors in engineering, marketing, business administration, or relevant subjects that support the Technical Sales discipline;
• Experience in Wind Tunnel Testing (technical) and/or technical sales
• A combination of education and experience equivalent to above
• Due to security requirement of this position, US Citizenship is required
Preferred Knowledge / Ability:
• Proven track record of meeting domestic and international sales objectives in a technical consultative selling environment
• Strong working knowledge of government & commercial contracts; ability to navigate landscape in both arenas and effectively communicate market
• Existing relationships with aerospace OEM’s
• Strategic thinker, passionate about driving growth, customer management/relationship building skills
• Superior verbal and written communications skills; expertise in writing documents and presentations in a highly dynamic environment
• A self-starter, risk taking, highly innovative individual with strong organizing and time management skills to handle multiple priorities, responsibilities and customer needs.
Software Powered by iCIMS